Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hawthorne Montessori - "Warblers"

*click to view larger image.

Oh my - I just love this picture! Blake has now graduated from 2 of the 4 class levels at Hawthorne and is currently in the 3rd. Graham and I are so very grateful that Blake has such wonderful little friends in his life and caring teachers to guide him. I give his teachers a lot of credit for assisting us in raising a very happy, well adjusted individual who loves learning. I just can't get over how precious all the kiddos are, and Blake's personality is captured quite well here.

From what I gather his absolute favorite activities at school include hide and seek, pushing the dump truck on the playground, taking care of the babies, cleaning, music, and he is obsessed with the gloves worn for changing diapers :)

No comments: